DD forum > The X-Files > Фото
Страницы: 1, 2, 3
Виктория
11 октября:

Виктория
Виктория

Белая Тигрица
Ооо, при костюмчике. ddlove.gif

Я уже запуталась. Все мероприятия 12-ым числом. Я правильно поняла, что Q&A Reddit был рано утром по их времени, потом они пошли в Paley Center, а после этого на комик-кон?
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица

love.gif love.gif love.gif
Виктория
Цитата
Я уже запуталась. Все мероприятия 12-ым числом. Я правильно поняла, что Q&A Reddit был рано утром по их времени, потом они пошли в Paley Center, а после этого на комик-кон?

Не, на комик-коне они были до панели в центре. Панель была вечером.
Виктория
Виктория
Timeless
Я думаю, Лена и Ира не будут против, если я их фотки тоже выложу)

Виктория
Белая Тигрица
Цитата
Я думаю, Лена и Ира не будут против, если я их фотки тоже выложу)

Обалдеть, они опять скатались. Уже без Шурупы?
Timeless
У нее муж, молодая семья, ей не до поездок))
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
Говорят, Дэвид отдал или предложил Джи свой пиджак ddgrin.gif ddlove.gif

X-Files News ‏@XFilesNews 1m
@GillianA is auctioning off her "Conversation on the Rock" t-shirt for @sa-yes. #XFNYCC

gillovny ‏@gillovny 1m
For an extra $300, DD will remove it for her RT @xfilesnews @GillianA is auctioning her "Conversation on the Rock" t-shirt for @sa-yes.

rofl.gif
Виктория

justlegendary1985
I asked her for something funny and she wrote, ” So in my hotel this morning were a couple banging it against my wall and screaming the house down at 9am.” Love this woman.

Виктория
Виктория
Белая Тигрица

Последняя девочка подошла к фотосессии со знанием дела. ddgrin.gif
Виктория
Много фоток: http://boushh2187.tumblr.com/
Виктория
Тонна фоток: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zuko33/with/10261829014/
Виктория
lol.gif

Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
Виктория
"My NYCC Adventure
So, the day started with me getting there a little late. I got inside and made a beeline to find out where to go for my photo op with David. I met this girl named Anna who was pretty cool, and we became FAST friends!!

We both chatted and found out when the time for the photo op was. So I went to hang out at the William Shatner line. I got a couple pictures.

After like half an hour, I went to line up for David’s photo op, and met the best people ever. We all got along and chatted for a while, and I was like the 4th person to get a picture with David so he was so friendly. Shook my hand and everything. He put his arm around me first and I hugged him back briefly for the photo and then he said bye when I left but I shrieked when I came out because I was so excited.

The girl I met (Anna) got her photo op too so we were fangirling over him. She had an autograph ticket for him so she let me stand with her on line so I met David again so that was pretty cool. I almost fainted again. After that, we started waiting for my picture but I didn’t get mine printed for a while so we went walking around and when we came back to see if it printed it hadn’t so Anna went to wait for the panel and I waited for my print.
She was really close so she got good pictures (she’s going to send and yes, I’ll post), and then so the panel. What you guys really care about.

You guys seemed to have more info than I do. They spoke about the usual. David gave a funny anecdote about the bees. He basically spoke about how the bees were kind of temperamental because they didn’t have the queen (it was removed to leave them with less inclination to sting). They would wake David at really bad hours (“I was in a bad mood for… that whole year.”) just to do a scene, and explained the bees were temperamental so they couldn’t do a scene until they were calm. (“I don’t know who was the agent for the bees, but I want that agent!”)

Gillian was probably high. She didn’t remember much and arguably, David spoke more than she did. David shared something insightful but Gillian was like, “that doesn’t make sense”, probably because she wasn’t paying attention, but it was great.

David gave Gillian his coat at one point and was like here, and everyone was like AWWWW. It was cute. Someone mentioned MSR, and David said he had seen a few fanvids and it made him get sentimental. Gillian said about how dragging the romance placed an emphasis on little things like hand touching and holding and then David killed everyone by putting his hand on her shoulder and then moving to actually take her hand (and hold it under the desk, out of view).

Someone asked about cellphones—specifically what kind of phone Scully would have now, so gillian goes, “the kind everyone has?” In a sarcastic tone. Go girl. David made a joke about an alien finding app, and Gillian laughed.

There were a couple of times Gillian seemed 1000000% done (like the rude nipple guy who was pretending to be a character that was a writer on Californication). He asked for an autograph but was denied, and probably freaked David out some, because what the fuck.

Someone asked David to do a girly scream but he didn’t remember how so he spent some time making strange noises with his mouth because what else do you really do?

Gillian actually didn’t really do much other than laugh a lot (like yesterday). Like she had a couple of good lines here and there (“the strangest conspiracy I’ve heard is that Obama is ruining the government with free and affordable health care.”) but ultimately, she was laughing and letting David speak for her. There was a funny bit where she was like looking for her glasses to see if she could see what the nipple guy’s chest said. Honestly it was so dumb but I’m reporting on it because I promised to include as much as I could. She and David also got a little offended when someone implied the show was shoddily made (actually she said crappy and I instigated by saying “Ohhhhhh” so if you see a video, that was me (and some others).

Gillian looked tired (and I heard she was late Friday and jet lagged) and so did David but it was a good show, and the ending, which was the best part was the guy to proposed to his girlfriend and asked them for their blessings. AND THEY GAVE IT. It seemed like the moderator knew but not gillian or David but I could tell they were humbled by it.

I met so many GREAT people today that I know are on tumblr, and if you’re reading this, THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME AND BEING AWESOME!!!

Anna was even kind enough to give me a print of Scully and Mulder circa season 1! The picture she had to get signed was the one where they were in a silly pose faced away from each other for a promo shoot in season one. When Gillian signed it, she said, “wow where did you even FIND that? I don’t even have that one still!” And when David saw it he said, “wow, I’d pay you to burn this.” And we were both like no!

Oh, one last thing: David said that if they did an XF3, he’d prefer a mytharc one."
Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица

Блин. ddgrin.gif
Белая Тигрица

Последняя фотка - гы. ddgrin.gif Джентельмен, е-мое. lol.gif
Naty
Ой, ну ЗАИ!!!!!!! ddlove.gif man_in_love.gif
Timeless

Белая Тигрица
Блин, я бы их придушила от зависти! ddgrin.gif
NikitA
Тигри, копи деньги - поедешь на 25-летие lol.gif
Белая Тигрица
Цитата
Тигри, копи деньги - поедешь на 25-летие

Тогда вы станете свидетелями, что получив доступ к телу, меня придется оттаскивать с охраной. lol.gif
Timeless
Придется ехать с Тигри. в качестве охраны. для Дэвида)))))))))))))
Виктория
I am soooooooo tired but it was EPIC!!! or to quote David, "Superior!!" I'd never met G before or been to a con and was very nervous but she was super kind and friendly despite running late because she got stuck in Customs. Photo op, and then autographs (the Marie Claire) and then back to where we were staying for an epic game of CAH, with 12 or so of us playing.

The next day was just as much fun and I met David ( super nice and more than anything, I was struck by how lovely his voice is) , got his autograph, had G sign my XF tarot pack, and then she personalized Room on the Broom to my two kids. ( they are too young IMO , so they have not watched any XF but the book ROTB and Zog are favourites in our home) I got the chance for a photo op with both G and David later that day and then it was a mad, crazy dash to get to the Paley Centre on time. We were a big group with some Havenites and we met up with another Havenite before we left the convention center.

I feel really lucky to have been one of the 125 people at the Paley event. It had a very intimate vibe and the moderator was excellent and a huge fanboy, so he knew his stuff. Gillian looked lovely. Both her and David were in somewhat playful moods but at the same time it was also wonderful to see the sense of camaraderie they now share. I think G was quite touched by David's comments about how he knew she had done her best for him and that if he hadn't said so in the past, that he was grateful.

We got up super early and got good seats for the panel. Standing ovation when they came in and then G asked for some tissues and 5 people rushed the stage with tissues. David laughed and said something about chewing gum, which promptly got thrown at the stage. G picked that up and she and David each took a piece of gum. The moderator was a joke and managed to not only phrase his questions poorly, but to repeat every question that had been asked the night before. David, was playing it up a bit, taking the Mickey out of the moderator while Gillian tried not to laugh at David and what he was so obviously doing. To me and the the group I was with, it was pretty hilarious. David eventually just told the guy that essentially it's time to turn it over to the fans. The questions were pretty good, though one or two people were ridiculous and this includes the Hank Moody " I want a David autograph for free while everyone else paid for one" guy who had no shirt on. Also, At one point while he was talking, David just suddenly took his jacket off and draped it over G's shoulders. I am assuming she must've been shivering. It was very sweet.

There was a hand wrestling match which was the result of talking about Mulder and Scully touching each other and the two of them wound up holding hands for a while. Also, someone asked a very broad question about religion and science and G gamely tried to answer it . a few minutes in, David leans over and starts tapping on her mic.He looked like a naughty kid . G looked at him, started laughing . The last question of the day was an awesome, beautiful proposal from a guy to his girlfriend. Watching G and David's faces as it became clear what was going on was priceless. She said yes and David had them come up on stage. And then the COTR shirt went for $700 and it was over.

Bed for me!!!

hipsb4hands
Виктория
Статья: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...0251343680.html
NikitA
Цитата
and then G asked for some tissues and 5 people rushed the stage with tissues. David laughed and said something about chewing gum, which promptly got thrown at the stage. G picked that up and she and David each took a piece of gum.

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif Халявщики
Белая Тигрица
Да уж, и Дэвид с жвачкой подмазался. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif Без нее никак в последнее время, смотрю. ddgrin.gif

P,S, Все, я морально и эмоционально убита. Мне нужен передых. worship.gif
Белая Тигрица

Белая Тигрица
Белая Тигрица

Виктория
Виктория
Дуууси какие!

Виктория

Виктория
От Филиатер: http://philiater1.livejournal.com/498973.html
Простите, но сил постить уже нет.
NikitA
Я всё жду, на каком же этапе ты сдуешься lol.gif Я бы так не смогла.
Спасибо!! love.gif
Виктория
Ишо чуть-чуть и сдуваюсь. На сегодня по крайней мере ddgrin.gif

Виктория
lol.gif man_in_love.gif

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.